http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/32561/0403imagesm.jpg[/img]Another terrific couple of weeks of CivIV modding. 29 new and updated downloads for Civilization IV with a little bit of something for everyone from Tank Girls to SMAC citysets. For individual civilizations Amra converted the civs from CIV Gold into individual downloads. A big thanks for that! Modpacks receiving updates include Rhye’s and Fall of Civilization, Total Realism Gold, and European Middle Ages Resurrection. And last, but not least, the release of ViSa Expansion Pack 3 is finally here. Check this one out. :thumbsup:Origineel Artikel: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.p...mp;goto=newpost
- Berserker Scout by GarretSidzaka
- Australian WW2 Infantry by Chugginator
- Native Cavalry by GarretSidzaka
- The Barracks by Aranor
- Native Chariot by GarretSidzaka
- WWI Destroyer by Chamaedrys. Top notch as usual.
- Engineer With Modern Worker Body by GarretSidzaka
- Male Spy by Mozza
- Tank Girl by Mozza
- Celtic Scout by sepamu92
- Eagle Warrior Version II by sepamu92
- Church buildings and wonders thread by hrochland
- Brother Lal’s cityset by asioasioasio
- Alien Obelisk by asioasioasio
- Future Cities by GarretSidzaka
- Fantasy Buildings thread by hrochland
- European launch pad (VEGA) by hrochland
- No Wreath Alexander by GarretSidzaka
- Amra & CIV Gold New Civ Library by Amra
- European Middle Ages Resurrection 0.56 by Head Serf
- SlovakiaMod v 1,7 for Warlords 2,08 by hrochland
- Patch 2.1.1 for Total Realism for warlords Gold by Total Realism Gold Team
- ViSa Expansion Pack 3 by ViSa Modpack Team
- Stars and Stripes for Warlords V. 1.01 by Californio
- AD 1640 North America for Warlords v1.04 by Ambreville. This one is terrific!
- Europe_15civ_100x73 [warlords] by Nigelium
- Full of resources 2_993 by Sto
- vanilla 2 warlords xml converter by primordial stew
Thanks to all of the modders and please continue to announce your new and updated files.
Note: If you would like your new or updated Civ4 file(s) included in this weekly announcement, please visit this thread for details.