Lost Eden, a new total conversion (mod) for Alien Crossfire, has just been released as a public beta, available here. It’s a world in which good and evil wage war unlike ever before. A mysterious figure, Meora, has caused people and factions to war. Can you gain control of Lost Eden and put an end to the madness once and for all?
Note: The Alien Crossfire add-on to Alpha Centauri is required to play this mod.
What’s different about Lost Eden?
- 14 new factions balanced with each other
- Units from many species: charmanders, squirtles, roses, humans and more
- New artwork for units, terrain, leaders, technologies and the user interface
- Predesigned units present a wide range of tactical options and include cheap amphibious spies, psionic units that lower enemy morale, fast attack units with low defence and very powerful irreparable units
- A redesigned technology tree and retooled facilities breathe life into previously ignored strategies
- Original quotes for technologies, facilities and factions
Origineel Artikel: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=416815&goto=newpost