http://www.civfanatics.com/gallery/files/1/civrev_angkor_thumb.jpg[/img]An interesting new feature in Civilization Revolution is the relics. There are six of them in the game and they scattered randomly around the world. The first civ to discover a relic will receive a unique bonus, such as a large sum of gold or free temples in your cities. Below are the relics in the game and their bonus:Origineel Artikel: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.p...mp;goto=newpost
- The Ark of Covenant: Discovering the Ark of the Covenant will immediate create a Temple in every one of your cities that does not have one. Cities that already have Temples will immediately receive Cathedrals to replace their Temples.
- The Seven Cities of Gold: Discovering the Seven Cities of Gold will give an immediate and hefty Gold bonus to your treasury.
- The Angkor Wat: Discovering Angkor Wat will immediately build a wonder in one of your cities!
- The Lost City of Atlantis: Discovery of the Lost City of Atlantis Artifact will touch off a golden age of discovery in your Civilization. Your scientists will immediately complete the research on several new technologies.
- The Knights Templar: Finding the bastion of the Knights Templar immediately grants its discoverer an immensely powerful unit.
- The School of Confucius: Stumbling across the School of Confucius immediately grants its discoverer access to a slew of Great People!